- 40 apartments, studio and one-bedroom
- 24-hour access to trained caregivers
- Advanced call system for easy access to resident assistants 24/7
- A nurse consultant to address general health concerns
- Nutritious meals, three a day, seven days a week
- A variety of social activities
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Access to on-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy by Dove Healthcare therapists
- On-site salon with licensed hair stylist/barber
- A community room for meetings, activities, entertainment, and exercise
- Lounges can be reserved for family gatherings
- Outdoor patio with beautiful views and scenery
Monday, December 6
We’re Celebrating 5 Years!
💙 101 Valued Employees
💙 640 Admissions since Opening Day 12/5/16
💙 300 People Returned Home After Short-Term Rehabilitation
💙 5 Star CMS Quality Rating for Staffing and 4 Stars Overall
💙 100% in 2020 rated care and employees “Good-Excellent”
Dove Healthcare – Osseo has experienced tremendous growth and success since opening December 5, 2016 on Ridge View Road.
To those who give us the honor of caring for them, thank you!
To each of our compassionate, professional team members dedicated to providing quality care and joy-filled days, thank you!
To our volunteers and clergy that contribute in countless…
Assisted Living and Senior Independent Living in Osseo
Our assisted living services at Dove Healthcare – Osseo are designed to provide you a helping hand with everyday activities, so you can live as independently as possible. Just as important, family members have peace of mind knowing their loved one is supported and comfortable.
Conveniently located next to our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, these services are just a step away if you require out-patient therapy or a short-term, in-patient stay after hospitalization or illness.
Within the community of senior living providers, we strive to be known for our inviting atmosphere; professional, friendly caregivers; and the quality of our services.
Services + Amenities
Personalized Care Plans
Your personalized plan of care can include:
- Administering and managing your medications
- Communicating with your physician and pharmacy to ensure accurate coordination and delivery of care
- Monitoring of weight and vital signs
- Assisting you with activities of daily living (i.e. dressing, bathing and grooming)
- Helping you transfer (one person and stand-by assist)
- Coordinating your medical appointments and transportation
On-Site Clinic Services
Avoid the hassle of transportation and inclement weather, as well as reduce your exposure to illness. As a resident of Dove Healthcare – Orchard Hills Assisted Living, you can elect to use our on-site physician services.
We collaborated with a local medical clinic to have a physician provide on-site visits to address concerns and medical needs that do not require a visit out to a community clinic or emergency room.
On-site visits may include exams; order writing/clarification; coordination of care; nursing direction; and referrals to heart failure clinics, anticoagulation clinics, palliative care programs, and other ancillary providers to enhance consistency of care. Outcomes may include decreased need for office visits; improved response time to medical needs; and reduced admissions to the hospital.
The physician coordinates care with your primary physician and the cost of the visit is covered by your insurance or Medicare coverage (exactly the same as if you went to the clinic).
Competitive, Affordable Monthly Rate
An assessment prior to admission will determine your care level rate. Rest assured our fees are very affordable when compared to other assisted living providers.
All the Comforts of Home
Your apartment will provide privacy and independence. Decorated and furnished by you to feel like home, you will appreciate:
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator/freezer
- Personal heat and A/C controls
- Complimentary heat, electric, water, and WiFi
- Assigned outdoor parking space
- Indoor postal service and trash/recycling receptacles
Additional Living Options
Not ready for assisted living? If you are not ready for assisted living services, but would like to move into a senior-friendly apartment and have nutritious meals every day, our independent living option might be the perfect option for you. As your needs change, you can start accessing care and additional services at any time so that you can continue to stay independent in your apartment.
Need a break from caregiving? Ask about our short-stay, respite care. Enjoy a vacation from caregiving knowing your loved one is receiving compassionate care in a respectful environment. Your stay includes all of the assisted living services and amenities, including a fully furnished apartment.
Just want to test the waters of assisted living? Our short stay option is also a great opportunity for someone not quite ready to commit to a long-term stay. Call our assisted living director for details.
I live in the assisted living apartments. This is a large home with a great group of employees. Caregivers make my bed, do my laundry, and clean my apartment! They also make sure that I eat, and take care of my medical needs. They do all of this without a honey-do list. Am I lucky or what?! Thank you Dove Healthcare - Osseo for being you and for all the hard work that you do.
Meet Our Team
Louis Alix, PTA
Rehabilitation Director, 2005
Recreation Director, 2015
Environmental Services Director, 2018
Bryce Miles, NHA
Jeremy Kiley, NHA
Regional Director of Operations, 2004
Regional Director of Finance, 2001
Regional Director of Community Relations, 2007
Jenny Risinger, PHR
Regional Director of Human Resources, 2009
Juliane Ader, BSW, MS, NHA
Health Information, Transportation, & Education Director, 2006