Groundbreaking Announcement October 18, 2021
Thursday, May 19
Gene and family took a private pontoon cruise last week! A cooler of beverages, some sun, and the water were a recipe for a great day and another family memory for the scrapbook!
Assisted Living in Bloomer Opening June 2022
We will update this page routinely, including photos of our construction progress, so check back often.
Building Floor Plan
All-Inclusive Monthly Rate
The monthly rate of $4200 includes room and board, all meals, personal care assistance, nursing services, medication administration, housekeeping, laundry services, etc. We do not have additional care levels or care points resulting in additional fees, as is common with most other assisted living providers. As a resident of Dove Healthcare – Bloomer Assisted Living, you can count on paying the same rate, regardless of the assistance you need.
Services + Amenities
- All-inclusive, monthly care rate
- Advanced call system for easy access 24/7 to trained, assisted living caregivers
- A nurse to address general health concerns and pharmacy services
- Nutritious meals, three a day, seven days a week
- A variety of social activities and community outings
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Access to on-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy by Dove Healthcare therapists
- On-site salon with licensed hair stylist/barber
- Recreation center, lounges, and outdoor patio with walking path
Personalized Care Plans
Your personalized plan of care can include:
- Administering and managing your medications
- Communicating with your physician and pharmacy to ensure accurate coordination and delivery of care
- Monitoring of weight and vital signs
- Assisting you with activities of daily living (i.e. dressing, bathing and grooming)
- Helping you transfer (one person and stand-by assist)
- Coordinating your medical appointments and transportation
Apartment Floor Plan: All the Comforts of Home
Your apartment will provide privacy and independence. Furnish and decorate your apartment to make it feel just like home.
- 24 one-bedroom apartments, total 501 sq. ft.
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator/freezer
- Complimentary heat, electric, water, and WiFi
- Personal heat and A/C controls
- Indoor postal service and trash/recycling receptacles
- First and second floor laundry
October 18, 2021: The time has come to implement expansion plans that were announced as preliminary in 2017. In summer 2022, a 24-apartment assisted living residence will sit adjacent to the existing 50-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center Dove Healthcare – Bloomer.
It was always our intention to expand our services in Chippewa County when the time was right. Strong census, a changing market, and the continued trend with area residents seeking assisted living care outside their home community officially solidified our groundbreaking plans for this fall.
Since opening our doors on Duncan Road almost five years ago, we have provided short-term rehabilitation, respite and long-term care, and end-of-life care to over 400 people. We are excited to add assisted living to our continuum of care. This has proven to be a successful model at Dove Healthcare properties in Eau Claire and Osseo, and we are confident we will have this same experience here in Bloomer.
Meet Our Team
Joe Muench, NHA
Jeremy Kiley, NHA
Regional Director of Operations, 2004
Regional Director of Finance, 2001
Regional Director of Community Relations, 2007
Jenny Risinger, PHR
Regional Director of Human Resources, 2009
Juliane Ader, BSW, MS, NHA
Health Information, Transportation, & Education Director, 2006